Dear Guests and partners,
Following the instructions of the Ministry of Tourism and National Public Health Organization, Chania Villas is implementing a new health protocol. The aim of this protocol is to maintain a safe and covid-free environment on the premises so as to enjoy mind-free holidays in the secure atmosphere.
We take responsible actions and measures to stop the spread of the virus, together. Furthermore, we continue to offer the same commitment an authentic and unique experience to our guests, and a safe workplace for our employees.
These measures include:
UPON ARRIVAL & BEFORE DEPARTURE
- Social distance is kept during check-in/ check-out procedure.
- Contactless service policy avoiding handshakes in place with pre-arrival check-in and registration form via email
- For thorough cleaning of the rooms, check-in will be at 3 pm while check out till 11 am
- No porter service will be available to avoid contact
- Electronic payments are recommended, and advance checkout is available to guests – bills prepared without physical contact and may be sent also electronically.
- For property, area and in-house information please call our front desk and /or visit our official website
- Doors and touch points are disinfected and sanitized frequently.
- Your room or suite is disinfected and deep cleaned while amenities include hand sanitizers.
- Departure deep cleaning of rooms and suites-high contact areas such as door handles, switches, furniture, bathroom fittings and room accessories fully sanitized.
- Our Cave suites have natural airflow. The usage of A/C within rooms at guests’ discretion
- Maid Service , change of sheets and towels are encouraged to take place every 3 days or by your request.
- Safety kit to all rooms shall be provided upon your arrival including hand sanitizer and mask for your convenience
- All indoor spaces thoroughly cleaned with a disinfectant
- Guest Only policy is applied. Entry for non-residents shall not be permitted
CLEANING & SANITATION OF PUBLIC AREAS
- Clear signage of cleanliness procedures & routes demonstrated in all common areas
- All surfaces thoroughly disinfected on a regular basis .Metallic surfaces and items-such as door handles, keys/Keycards and security locks-disinfected with 70% alcohol, where bleach not appropriate
- Compliance with WHO, Government Health Authorities and Health First.
- Our Staff has received specific Covid-19 training to follow rules and regulations allowed by local government institutions and is submitted to temperature testing before starting service.
- Keeping social distancing practices, employees are provided masks and gloves, where necessary, while hand sanitizer is available throughout the accommodation. Staff replacement policy is on, while a designated person is in charge for hygiene, controlling the compliance to the protocols, rules, and regulations in daily basis regarding staff and guests
Doctor available and medical assistance 24/7 on call (hospitals, clinics and pharmacies) for your convenience and safety.
We understand that holidays means to you during those difficult times and will make our best so you could relax, recharge and take home only precious memories from Chania Villas!
We look forward to welcoming you with safety!